Tuesday, February 3, 2015

[Review] The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth

Hello! ^,^

I'm sure you already know beauty brand The Body Shop. Today I'm gonna share my experience with their best seller, Nutriganics Drops of Youth. 





What is it?
Pre serum with plant stem cell technology from marine criste which helps improve skin rejuvenation process, making the skin appear softer, fresher and healthier


It may be confusing since they stated it is a pre serum, instead a serum. So it's supposed to be applied before serum and moisturizer. Yeah, the beauty regime is getting longer, lol.



 

Usage:1-2 drops and gently massage to let it absorbs. 
The texture is slightly thicker than water, transparent color


 


I've been using it for few months. I emptied one bottle (30 ml) and currently on my 2nd 30 ml bottle (there was special price for buying two of them, hehe). 

In the morning ater I used this, it really felt good. My skin was like more gentle, moistured and elastic, just like a baby skin. 

Anyway, as you can see the ingredients below, it contained some form of alcohol and fragrance. I suggest to use this product for normal skin. If you have sensitive skin, or any troubled skin (acne prone, dryness, etc) I don't recommend using this. 


  
Pros:
-moistured and gentled skin
-not sticky and absorbs well

Cons:
-pricey
-may not suitable for sensitive and/or troubled skin
-quite strong fragrance
  
Rating:  
3/5



Update:
This serum seems like causing breakouts on me. I am not sure why, since it was doing good before.
I stop using this on my face and apply it on my neck instead (thankfully I don't suffer acne other than on face). I can't say if there is really an effect since my neck is fine in both shape and size, only a few normal lines. To be said, up to this point there's nothing going abnormal ever since I use this for neck area, which I guess is a pretty good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment