Saturday, January 17, 2015

[Review] Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX

Hello! :D

Maybe it's kinda late, but let me share about Laneige's best seller: Water Sleeping Pack EX. This has been well known among beauty junkies as best sleeping pack. This product was a big success so that it has the new improved version: Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack. Anyway let's talk about the Water Sleeping Pack EX here :D


What is it?
Light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation

This is what it looks like. Inside the box are WSP jar, spatula and direction paper. I like the packaging. It looks luxurious and very sturdy. Well it should be since the price is quite high. 



It comes with spatula. I've been using it several times already :)



 In jar it is light blue but when applied to skin it become transparent



Usage Direction:
  1. In the evening, follow the face relaxing massage after applying skin refiener and emulsion after face wash.
  2. After taking appropriate amount(2.5cm in diameter recommended), mark on nose tipe,cheeks,forehead, and chin areas, and feel the scent for about 3 seconds. * Relax your body and mind through the Sleepscent™. 
  3. Gently spread over the face from inner part to outer part along the skin texture. 
  4. Go to sleep after absorption without rinsing off. (Wash face in the next morning)
* Use once or twice a week.
* Apply more than recommended amount when your skin is particulary dry.
* Open the cap and breathe in the scent of Water Sleeping Pack_EX about 5 seconds before use when you feel a heavy stress.
* Apply to neck area for neck care.

By usage once-twice a week a 80 ml jar is much enough for months (I haven't emptied this jar, but sure it will last for a long time). So, although it's a bit pricey, it's still long until you buy the next jar ;)

I like it when I wash off my face in the next morning I can feel a thin layer gel got peel off. I know it moisture my face and then lock it in so my skin could get moisturization all night. ^^

After using it several times, I feel my skin become more moistured (before is oily). Ever since I'm working a 8 hours job in the office my skin is more dry than before. This product helps to balance my skin and keeps it hydrated enough :D


Pros:
-keep skin in balanced hydration
-relaxing scent
-suitable for all skin type
-elegant and sturdy jar
-spatula included - more hygienic

Cons:
-a bit pricey, but I don't mind :p


Rating:
5/5

If you wanna try this product, they have a mini size (20 ml) in jar too. I spot several online shop in Indonesia selling it. Just be sure you get the original one yaa :D


No comments:

Post a Comment