Saturday, October 8, 2016

First Impression: Zoeva Rose Golden Set 2



Hello! 
I finally bought my long time desire: 
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol.2 after I skipped the first set 😭

Here is my first impression of the brush set overall.


The set is coming inside this black box. From the looks, it looks very luxury. 
When it is actually a made of manila carton (I guess). I bet you can't tell! :)


On the back side of the box, there is a description of the set and its individual purpose.
The set is consist of 3 face brushes, 5 eye brushes and a pouch. 
All comes in a beautiful rose golden color. 😍


After unboxing, the brush set come at a big plastic container, and each of them is covered with more plastic like this. What a thoughtful of Zoeva! I mean, the brushes is really protected (of course these babies they should) 😘



The brushes is quite well made. The bristles is soft, as other Zoeva brushes. The handle is decent in size, not too big or heavy. It just feels right when you hold it. 
I do notice the finishing on the handle is different with my other Zoeva brushes. The handle in this set is doff, while my other Zoeva handle is glossy with shimmer. 
Considering the light pastel color, I guess I should try to keep it clean, though 😁



What I also love is it come with the rose gold pouch. 
As you can see, it is big enough to contain your brushes and make up.

From this set, I think the unique brushes is 
126 Luxe Cheek Finish
109 Luxe face paint 
322 Brow line

Other brushes in this set:
104 buffer - similar with Sigma F80
226 smudger 
228 Luxe crease 
234 Luxe smoky shader - similar with Sigma E55
317 Wing liner- similar with Sigma E65

For 226 and 228, I do not have similar brush to these, but I guess that kind of shape is not really hard to find an alternative.
As for 322, it similar with any small angle brush, but this one is specially made for brow. Judging from the angle, it should be easier to use since the size will be more precise for eyebrow and the angle is not as high compared to Zoeva 317 or Sigma E65.


Overall thought:
I've always thought Zoeva is killing it with the packaging. 
The brushes is beautifully made.
Lovely color and the pouch is such a bonus. You can put your make up inside it too!
With price tag a little below Sigma, the quality of both is comparable.

I can't wait to use these brushes! 
I will update in my next post.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment