Friday, December 12, 2014

[Review] Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Guys I can't stop reminding you the importance of cleansing your face until it clean. Especially if you wearing make up or exposed to dust and dirt. I experience it myself the consequent for not doing so TT^TT

 Bioderma Sensibio H2O is really one of my true love (thank God I found you ). It is also quite popular among beauty bloggers. Is it really that good? Yes! Keep reading about it below. 


What is it?

Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes
 and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
Or it's simply: 
A cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin.

Benefits:
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Non-rinse

Product + :
  • Even removes water-resistant make-up
  • One bottle of Sensibio H2O sold around the world every 5 seconds!

 Even more loveable :
  • Fragrance-free formula
  • Alcohol-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Hypoallergenic

Instructions for use
  • Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
  • Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
  • Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face and eyes.
  • Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
  • Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
     
Whenever I feel too tired (read: lazy) and want to remove make up easier and faster, I will certainly use this one. I usually use about 4 cottons for my face and neck. Soaked it, wipe and pat-pat, super easy XD

I tried to remove my gel eyeliner with this, instead the eyeliner become  little clots on my eye, which can enter and irritate your eyes. The eyeliner doesn't stick on the cotton. I guess I won't use it for eye make up again in the future.

It is originally for sensitive skin. If you are just like me, who doesn't really know your skin type is (I'm pretty sure it was oily combination, but somehow now it is kinda fragile and unstable skin condition from day to day TT^TT) I would recommend this one, just to be safe. Here is the ingredients:

Ingredients - INCI

WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.

As you see above it contained only a few ingredients. I heard that for people with sensitive skin it's better to use products with fewer of ingredients, because the more ingredients it has, higher the risk of allergic reaction. I personally opine it is safer because most common people have inadequate knowledge about chemistry and which ingredients they're allergic to. (Seriously, I'm not the only one who don't have any idea what those hard-to-remember chemical names mean, right?? XD)

Anyway, the Sensibio lines are devoted to sensitive skin. For people with oily blemished skin they have another line : Sebium. I would try it someday. Now I'm too in love with the Sensibio one.

Pros:
-proves mostly of it claims

Cons:
-a bit pricey




Rating:
5/5
 

Find out more here

No comments:

Post a Comment