Saturday, June 6, 2015

June Haul | Who cares if it's early?

Hello!

A little early to shop, who cares?

Keep scrolling down to see my haul and impressions!




New beautifying items:

Laneige Trouble Relief Cream
Said good for adult acne. Rare review found on the internet. Hopefully this will work.
-update: 
I honestly love this cream.
My acne were definitely less compared to BTRC (Before Trouble Relief Cream) era.
What I can not love: the price tag :p

Parasol Face Sunblock Cream
Beauty means protection, especially from the scary UV.
-update: 
This works well, no break outs.
Feels light too on my face.

Japonesque Safari Chic Bronzer Brush
Well, the brush is allowed to be here before the bronzer. Simply because it's super cute, and I loooove seeing it on my display rack.

Masami Shouko 10 Brush
Addition to my alat tempur dempulan.


1 comment:

  1. Kamuu ya awal bulan dah belanja belinji haha....
    Sunblock Parasolnya aku dha pernah pake dulu. Masih enakan pake skin aqua klo menurut aku :D

    ReplyDelete