Saturday, October 15, 2016

Review: Zoeva Rose Golden Set Vol. 2


I have been using this lovely set for a few weeks.
I guess I can finally provide you sufficient conclusion.
Here comes the review:

My favourites are:

228 Luxe crease
I know it should be used to blending eye shadow. But I use it to apply and blending my nose with Hoola bronzer. Not weird at all, because it works! 

109 Luxe Face Paint
I have purchased this brush alone and I love it. 
I use to apply Hoola bronzer on my cheek bone in dabbing motion. Beautiful!

317 Brow line
Honestly I rarely do my brow since my eyebrow embroidery. I tried to use this to make my eyebrow more 'touched up' for more glamour occasion. I actually love it better than wing liner to apply my Sleek Eyebrow Kit (the cream part).

126 Luxe cheek finish
I also love this to apply my blush.
The shape is tappered so I usually apply with one side and blending with the other side or the top part.
Sometimes I feel the bristles a bit scratchy, though.

That's for my favourites! 

For the rest of the set, I honestly don't really use it that much. And when I tried it it simply just fine in term of performance. However, the 104 buffer can't be used to apply foundation in dabbing motion because it is so damn scratch my skin! However, it does a good job with buffing motion (buffer - buffing? Guess I am the one who did it wrong! Lol)

Conclusion:
Like it! 

Rating:
3/5
♥♥

Have another pretty set in mind?
Please share it to me! 😀




No comments:

Post a Comment