Thursday, April 23, 2015

[Review] the Balm: Time Balm Face Primer

Hello!

I rarely put primer on my face. This is actually the first face primer I ever tried. Wanna know what I'm thinking? Let's get to it!






"face primer fortified with Vitamins A, C & E for flawless face"

 It claims:



 The ingredients:



The tube on hand. Do you notice the tube is slightly tilt? It's okay, it's designed that way. The tube is not too wide, and flat. I find this kind of design make it easier to take out the content compare to the convex tube.




I'm just curious how long this product is best for use after opened, the PAO information is inconsistent between box and tube :S


The color is pinky transparent. The texture is silicon-ey and a bit thick.
When you spread it the skin feel velvety and smoother. Make it easier to apply make up.
 

I notice if I wear this primer before BB cream it'll help the make up stay longer, although not really significant (because it's BB cream) and humid weather in Jakarta.


Pros:
-make up stay longer


Cons:
-may not suitable for people sensitive with silica


Rating:
4/5
♥♡






No comments:

Post a Comment