Thursday, April 9, 2015

[Review] Biore Cleansing Oil

After a tiring long day the bed is certainly looked more tempting than anything, but before there is a part we can't just leave: face cleansing. So today I'm gonna review Biore Cleansing Oil. I bought it at Guardian approximately IDR97,500. I have been using it for few weeks. Here's what I thought:







Description:
Gentle cleansing oil to remove make up, even waterproof mascara, fast and easy. Effective mixed with and removing make up also clean up the dust and oil on the face.  Cleansing power remains despite in wet hands. 
It claims:
  • Leaves no oily and sticky feeling
  • Does not clog pores
  • gentle and comfortable to the skin
  • nice fruity fragrance

Direction: 
  1. Pump the oil (about 4 times). I usually pump it twice, or as needed.
  2. Gently massage to blend it with and to remove the make up.
  3. Rinse with clean water. I would use facial foam too, because it feels a little oily and not comfortable.
Avoid contact with eyes!
 
Remove waterproof make up, really? So below I swatch my hand with BB cream, lipsticks, lipgloss, eyebrow pencil, shimmer eye shadow, matte eye shadow, gel eye liner (waterproof), and marker eye liner.






After few times (gently) rubbing. It's still messy since I swatched dark colors.
Most of the swatches have faded away. The two thick dark lines on the bottom are the eye liners.
I use it daily to remove my face make up which are BB cream layered with powder, plus eyebrow (the most important lines on my face! :D:D). 
Afterwards, I rinse my face with facial foam. When I apply the toner usually it is clean :D



 



After more rubbing my hand looks clean, still looks (and feels) oily though. But if you wait after some time it doesn't feel too sticky. 



Clean it again using Bioderma Sensibio H2O and we can see the residu on the cotton. In usage direction, cleansing oil should followed with water rinsing. I personally always wash my face with facial foam as the second cleansing step. This method commonly referred as double cleansing method.

 




Conclusion:
I like this product. It's able to remove most of make ups easily. Although I think massaging my face with oil is kinda troublesome but I'm fine with it. The only thing is it can not replace eye and lip makeup remover, since it doesn't feel comfortable on the eye. 

Pros:
-remove most of make up
-not too sticky/oily

Cons:
-not deep cleansing 
-uncomfortable to eyes



Rating:  
4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment