Thursday, May 21, 2015

[Review] Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip

Hi!

So today's post is about a makeup remover I'm currently fond of. I stated my love of Biore cleansing on the previous post here. Afterwards I finally bought this products I've been notice for some time because it comes in cutie pinky color  I need an eye makeup remover. I believe this product has been in Indonesia market for quite a long time.




The product consists of 2 layers: the cleansing material as top layer and followed by moisturizing hyaluronic acid as bottom layer.


I love the flip cap! Sebelumnya aku pakai yang L'oreal, pernah juga yang Maybelline dan Silkygirl, which they are look really similar each other with transparent-blue layers. Another similarity between them: rotating cap. Kalau Biore ini bentuknya flip cap kan lebih gampang waktu mau buka-tutup nya. Hehehe ^^
You may also notice the color is all pink, setelah dikocok kedua layer itu menyatu jadi pink kayak gitu.


 Nah, another reason why I wanna try this: dermatologically and opthalmologically tested. Kalau dermatologically mungkin udah agak biasa, tapi sejauh yang aku tau di pasaran Jakarta baru ini produk eye makeup remover yang teruji aman untuk mata.


Truthfully, aku merasa produk ini lebih gampang ngangkat eye makeup. Kalau aku pakai (non-waterproof) eyebrow pencil dan gel eyeliner (I'm monolid btw, I put thick line on my eye to make it noticable) dan aku cuma perlu 1 lembar kapas for both eyes! No stingy feeling, only clean and a bit oily on my eyes. 
Can't I love you more?


One thing bothers me though. On the back side of bottle it says: avoid contact with eyes. I'm a little bit confuse. Mungkin maksudnya minimalisir celah masuk ke mata gitu ya, pakai sambil merem.

 Di kapas pun warnanya pink. You can't really tell in this picture? I swear it's pink! Lol



Conclusion:
I'm totally in L.O.V.E. with this product! Will repurchase? Absolutely yes. 
I'm still open to try another, though. As for now, this is the best I've ever used.


Pros:
-Dermatologically and opthalmologically tested
-Not sting the eyes (cairannya jangan sampai masuk ke bola mata ya!)
 -Effectively remove makeup on eyes and lips
-Simple yet useful flip cap
-Pink (no, I'm just kidding :p)

Cons:
-None!

Rating:
5/5






No comments:

Post a Comment