Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cleaning Up My Make Up Yard!

Hi!

So after I found out about the website on my post earlier, I think it would be wise to clean up my dressing table. Well, if I be honest, there's too many items I keep in my drawer although I rarely use them. Some of them I can't recall when was the last time I used it! So yeah, I should get rid of them. It was a bit hard since no matter how rare I put them on my face, they were once my babies (halah lebay). And here they are :





Maybelline Lipsticks
I have six, three are Color sensational series and the other three are Watershine Pure series. I used to love this one, especially the Watershine Pure B24. The pink looks really good on my lips! Most of pink lipsticks I ever tried not come out pinkish since my lips originally a bit reddish, so yeah I love this one. I pretty sure they've been mine since before I graduate university (I graduate in 2013 btw). These are so old! *throw them into garbage can*

Etude House Lipstick
The first and might be the last lipstick from Etude I will ever buy. Love the nude orange color, but don't like the formula.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
I even forget I actually have this one .______.

Silkygirl Moisture Gloss
Make me realize I'm not really into lip glosses >,<

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream
This huge tube of BB cream I thought I lost. Miraculously re-appear after years. Goodbye!

Skin79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream
Just another Korean BB cream. Greyish tone.

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream
Western BB cream. Light coverage. I always use concealer on top of this.

Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Healthy Natural Concealer
Thanks for covering my blemishes and redness. I hope in the future we don't need to see each other again. [Tired of too much layering-covering-spots]

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Another -takes-forever-to-be-emptied- product. I really liked it back then. Good sweat resistant and free eyeliner brush. A college-student-budget friendly eyeliner.

Etude House Gel Eyeliner
Cute. That's all.

The Face Shop Greatist Eyeliner
I don't think this one is still available on counter! Haha!

Maybelline the Falsies
Rarely use mascara. With short lashes like mine, it's hard to create dramatic lashes with mascara. Use false eyelashes!

Maybelline Cheeky Glow
I was quite like it. Affordable and pretty, but lack in packaging quality. It broke separated from the lid for first and second pot I owned. I like you, but no strings attached, okay?

Bourjois Blush
This blush takes forever to be emptied!

Acnes Sealing Gel
Honestly I can't recall this acne gel helped anything with my face. On the other hand, to be fair the pimples were bumpy-hard-kind. I don't think that kind of pimples can be treat with market products. We need professional's help to take care of them.

**and another bunch of pen eyeliners, eyeshadow and eyebrow products

I'm glad I took care of this. Really nice providing some space for my new babies (oops, let it be for now, okay). It make me thinking how much money go wasted right to the trash can. Guess I shouldn't buy any decorative cosmetics for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment