Saturday, November 12, 2016

Catrice Cosmetics in Jakarta!

Recently spotted Catrice in Guardian Lotte Shopping Avenue.
Who's excited? *hands up*


I heard about its quality and budget friendly for a while, and now I finally get to try it!
There was lots of Catrice product at Guardian. Ranging from foundation, powders, blushes, lip colors, eye shadow and so on. I didn't try the foundation since I still own enough.
After tried the tester, I decided to buy these.

Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Waterproof Powder Transparent
9g/0.31 oz
IDR 87,500
I really like this. It long lasting and set the foundation nicely.
Please don't ask me if it is waterproof as it was named so.
Me still don't get the idea. The mattifying part is true, though. 

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lip Colour 380 Nude tastic
3.8g/0.13 oz
IDR 68,000
Creamy lipstick. Honestly, I don't think this is very special. 
It is a nice lipstick, that's all.

Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder
8g/0.28 oz
IDR 87,500
Love love love. Gliding smoothly on my skin. I would say it is very comparable to the Balm Mary Lou, with lower price tag!

Catrice Light Reflecting Concealer 020 Light Beige
1.5 ml/0.05 oz
IDR 63,500
I use it to conceal my under eye. At first it a bit confusing how to get out the product.

Catrice Multi Matt Blush
8g/0.28 oz
IDR 63,500
When I swatch their blushes, I think this are their best compared to the other choices. 

The swatches (from left to right):





For the blush, I find the color a bit hard to pop when swatch on hand, so here it is the color on my brush. Weird thing is, it doesn't really show on hand, but it looks nice on face, like naturally blushing.

My favourites are the powder and the highlighter. They are awesome.
The powder last long and the highlighter is really smooth and pretty. The blush is long lasting, too.
I apply my make up on morning at 6, and after reallyyyy long day (mostly after 8 am) it still there.
It might be faded a bit since my skin is oily and my foundation also has faded. 

Overall, I really enjoy all of my Catrice haul. I especially love the powder, the blush and the highlighter and been using them on daily basis. I am interested to try more Catrice products in the future.


Rating:
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment